03 April 2013

My Dishes on King's College London Malaysian & Singaporean Society Yearbook!


Today is indeed the day to be kept in my memories box, because I received the yearbook from King's College London Malaysian & Singaporean Society (KCLMSS) and my dishes is printed on their yearbook! 


I feel so honour to be able to be part of this yearbook, to be able to provide the recipes that captured the home taste for this group of overseas students. It is indeed another milestones for my blog to be part of the fond memories and precious experiences of KCLMSS. Yes, I'm glad that someone out there have tried my recipes and ... I'll try harder to produce yummy home taste for all of you :) Thank you for selecting me!    






14 comments:

Thank you for your lovely comment!
Please be nice and no SPAM here!